Welcome to RenderDoc - a graphics debugger currently available for Vulkan, D3D11, D3D12, OpenGL, and OpenGL ES development on Windows, Linux, Android, and Nintendo Switch TM.
This document serves as reference guide, introductory document and explanation of which features are available in RenderDoc and how to best use them.
The latest information and discussion is always available on the GitHub repository.
Table of Contents¶
- Credits & Acknowledgements
- Getting started
- Behind the scenes
- In-application API
- Python API
- How do I ...?
- How do I capture a frame?
- How do I use RenderDoc on Android?
- How do I debug a shader?
- How do I inspect a pixel value?
- How do I view a specific texture?
- How do I view details of an object?
- How do I capture callstacks?
- How do I use a custom visualisation shader?
- How do I edit a shader?
- How do I capture and replay over a network?
- How do I annotate a capture?
- How do I import or export a capture?
- How do I generate an RGP profile?
- How do I write a python extension?
- Window reference